Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vc-shortcode-autoloader.php on line 64
Audi VP Strategy and New Business
Company Name: Audi of America
Company Location: Herndon, VA, USA
Leadership role reporting directly into President AoA and alongside all Core Team members, to drive forward the Brand strategy. Ownership of the strategic development, drive and delivery of strategic projects including developing new business models and process in line with Audi AG’s S2025. Responsibility for the overall change program across the Audi of America organization and network, through design, implementation and stabilization.Role Responsibilities
Operational Excellence 40%
- Ensuring AoA delivers effective training programs to provide customer centric experiences consistently.
- Ensuring tracking and delivery of ATP II milestones and deliverables
- Ensuring All Kpi’s for AoA’s S2025 are tracked and on target.
- Ensuring AoA’s remarketing objectives are delivered based on monthly settings
- Ensuring AoA’ Pre-owned retail objectives are achieved
- Ensuring AoA’s Corporate volumes are delivered and achieved
Strategy Development and implementation 60%
- Continue to build out AoA Strategy 2025 to support the evolution of our future Business.
- Develop a weather resistant Network strategy capable of withstanding the impacts of future trend shift impacts.
- Develop an overarching organizational strategy that supports greater customer centricity and efficiency
- Develop AoA’s Remarketing strategy ensuring delivery of volumes and maximization of revenue and profit
- Develop AoA’s Pre-active Corporate sales strategy securing new clients and growing volumes
- Develop AoA’s mobility offerings to support alternative revenue generation potential.
- 12+ Years with experience in Strategic functions
- Bachelor of Science / Arts Degree
- Masters (desired)
- Strategy Development: Broad strategic capabilities to develop and shape future business models
- Project Leadership – responsibility for overall management and steering of the strategic process to ensure plans are clear, ownership established, teams are bought into strategy and responsibilities, and the Audi Brand achieves delivery of agreed progress and milestones.
- Project Steering: lead business prioritization, ensure project moving forward cohesively and identify areas of potential synergy or conflict. Challenge accepted thinking. Overcome barriers, seize and deliver on opportunities.
- Detailed understanding of current retail environment in the US market place
- Ability to communicate effectively across regional, central and partner organizations
- Ability to build trust and establish Credibility: Capability to influence and gain the support of dealers, Field teams and Corporate
- Collaboration with Region, Corporate, Audi AG, AFS and various stakeholders to develop concepts that deliver change
- Capability to represent organization at Executive level including AoA. VWGoA and Audi AG
- Department and Team Leadership: Ability to achieve results through the leadership of others
- Team teaching/building/care: Skilled in building teams
- Performance in delivering consistent results.
- Highly results-driven with influencing skills needed to ensure timely and effective project
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work comfortably and confidently at senior leadership levels
- Creative, strategic thinker with a track record in short and long-term business improvement
- Excellent business acumen with commercial focus on ROI
- Entrepreneurial and able to seize market opportunities
- High impact communicator
- Ability to analyze and review complex business issues and make well-considered decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to build relationships in a cross functional and inter-corporate environment.
- Ability to work with the business and group to resolve conflicting priorities
- Senior stakeholder management: ability to effectively engage and communicate with a diverse range of senior stakeholders through presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to act as ‘sounding board’ for project and challenge senior stakeholder thinking
- High levels of drive and determination: motivation and emotional intelligence, able to demonstrate leadership and stamina
- Highly organized: used to working to tight deadlines and able to work under own initiative
- Critical thinking: ability to take topics where the desired out outcome is unknown and develop a customer centric solution that is deliverable.
- Proven track record in leading project delivery teams in medium to large organization’s and managing a project portfolio against deadlines
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast moving and pressurized Operational environment
- History of working collaboratively across functions and with other Heads of department
- Experience in managing change in large and complex organization’s
- Proven track record in internal communications
- Leadership: experience of managing and engaging at all levels.
- Commercial acumen: ability to develop business cases, planning, negotiating & persuading.
- Experience across strategic areas (Brand, Customer, Product, Network) to provide expertise/input across project and ensure holistic approach between work streams
- Existing Brand/VWFS network: to ensure a fast-start and existing contacts across the businesses
- Project management experience
- Transformational change project experience.
- 15-20% travel domestic / overseas.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
"Vorsprung durch Technik" or "Progress through Technology" is our company ethos and is the core belief that drives the development of every Audi vehicle. It inspires the innovative solutions, revolutionary engineering and progressive design that have become synonymous with the Audi name. And it reminds us to challenge ourselves, rewrite the rules from time to time and always fuel our pioneering spirit. The spirit that sets us apart on the racetrack and the open road. In our Herndon, VA headquarters, our corporate facilities in Auburn Hills, MI, and numerous other locations across the country, we remain committed to this spirit in all that we do. Audi is known for its exacting standards, relentless performance and uncompromising quality. Although you may associate those qualities with our brand, these characteristics also describe our employees. Everything we've accomplished, everything we've come to stand for, has been a direct result of the people who work here. From Marketing, Sales and After Sales to Customer Experience and Financial Services, our employees have a passion for the brand and are motivated by delighting our customers. Our culture reflects our entrepreneurial spirit – always innovating and striving to create Audi fans. We truly work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
People also viewed:
People also viewed: