Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/vc-shortcode-autoloader.php on line 64
We are currently seeking a competent and skilled Composite Laminator to join our rapidly expanding McLaren Composites Technology Centre (MCTC) Team.
The scope of the role covers all projects from Research and Development (R&D) stage to implementation into series production.
You will produce research and development (R&D) composites components or samples as required for the development programme utilising the available facilities and equipment.
You will Identify opportunities and ideas to reduce cost and improve quality and productivity of the manufacturing processes that are being developed.
You will provide Design for Manufacturing (DFM) input to the Design and Engineering teams to make sure the design is optimised in line with the manufacturing processes being developed. You will ensure the work area is clean, tidy and orderly at all times in line with brand expectations and maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others
You will be an experienced composite laminator, who is familiar with Pre-Preg autoclave process and materials such as carbon and glass. You will have gained an understanding of curing cycles of Pre-Preg carbon Fibre. You will have experience gained with visual Carbon Quality parts with high aesthetic standard. You will be a first-rate problem-solver who is able to think on their feet and come up with innovative ways to improve processes as/when required. You will be good at working under pressure, and to tight deadlines. You will have a knowledge of basic health and safety standards and have be PC literate.
We offer a range of benefits and discounts with our partner organisations, below is just a few of the incentives of working for McLaren.
- Salary: Competitive.
- A structured Career Development Framework to support your development.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Free on-site parking
- Life assurance to the value of 4 times base salary (statutory cap applies).
- Eligibility to participate in our preferential lease car scheme.
- *Eligibility for company funded individual private healthcare; this also comes with the opportunity to extend to partner or spouse and/or dependents at a discounted rate.
- *Auto enrolment on to the company’s pension scheme.
- *Enhanced company maternity, paternity or adoption leave and pay.
- *Travel incentive: Ride to Work scheme
- Qualifying period applies
We recognise that to be as good at people as we are cars, we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry
People also viewed:
People also viewed: